Caravette Real Estate, Inc. is a real estate development, brokerage and consulting firm located in Chicago.
Caravette, a Chicago native, has over 30 years of experience and her firm has developed a reputation in the industry for strategic and savvy advice. The boutique firm provides its clients with loyal, diligent and confidential service.
Catherine's breadth of knowledge and experience includes representing commercial, residential and industrial sellers and buyers, leasing and consulting with buyers seeking financing.
Caravette Real Estate, Inc. offers specialized client care and service.
Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Representing sellers, buyers, lessors and lessees in the purchase, sale and leasing of property
- Facilitating better buying and selling decisions through thorough analysis of a complicated market
- Consulting services to obtain financing for clients and investors
- Property rehabilitation and new construction engagements
700 N. Sacramento Blvd.
321 S. Jefferson Street
- Boutique live/work office building located just west of the loop
- High wood timber ceilings, wood floors, separate powder rooms, full kitchen
- Excellent work spaces, private offices, conference room
- Abundance of natural light and in move-in condition
- Building Size: 18,000 SF
- Building Class: B
- Lot Size: 3,750 SF
- Freight elevator for easy move-in & move-out
- Download Floor Plan
1st Floor – Storefront
- $28/SF Modified Gross
- 3,000 SF + 3,000 SF basement
3rd Floor – Creative Office Lofts
- 3,400 SF
1415 N. Dayton Street
- Creative Office Lofts
- Freight & passenger elevators
- On-site ownership/management
- Beautiful timber building, wood floors, high ceilings
- HVAC, in-unit baths & kitchens
- Roof top deck with great city views
- $20/SF/Year Gross
- 18,000 SF Available Rental Space
- Min Divisible: 1,500 SF
- Max Contiguous: 14,000 SF
- Building size: 52,600 SF
- Building class: B
- 3rd and 4th Floor Building Plans
3030 N. Lake Shore Drive, Unit 201
- Exquisite sunny home located in the Historic Meeker Mansion across from Lincoln Park and Lake Michigan. The building was entirely renovated in 2010, creating four unique condominiums.
- Unit #201 is the second largest, spanning the east side of the building facing the park and lake.
- The original ballroom with 11-foot ceilings, fireplace mantle and hearth, and herringbone oak floors, is now the new great room, kitchen, and dining room. Double doors off the living area lead onto a private 466/sf terrace w/park and lake views, serves as your outdoor oasis for relaxation, sunning, and entertaining.
- The home has 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, including a spa-like master bedroom suite.
- Cook's kitchen features Arclinea cabinets, caesarstone countertop, Sub-Zero refrigerators, Gagganau double oven, Gaggenau Vario cook-top, two stainless steel sinks – a delight to cook in!
- A sophisticated home with high-end modern amenities.
- Two-car side by side heated, attached garage.
- 3,740 Sq. Ft. Total (including private terrace)
- Download Brochure
- Download Floor Plans
1934 N. Washtenaw Ave., Unit 208
- Concrete loft building with high ceilings
- 2-bedroom + sitting room, 2 full bath
- 1,005 SF
- Oven/range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, dryer
- Eat-in island kitchen
- Living room and dining room
- Gas forced heat, central air
- Gas fireplace
- Garage parking included
1346 W. Concord Place
- Creative/Loft property sub-type
- Beautiful open space ready for your creative touch
- Tall wood beam ceilings, exposed brick walls
- Concrete floors with a 2nd floor bonus room
- North & Elston. Two blocks off the Kennedy.
- $20 /SF/Year
- 3,296 SF total space available
- Building Size: 11,000 SF
- Lot Size: 11,000 SF
- Construction Status: Under Construction/Proposed
- Build to Suit: Yes
- Download Property Survey
- Download Floor Plan
627 N. Albany Avenue
- IndustriaI/Warehouse Property
- M2-2 Zoning
- 68,870 SF
- One Story
- 5,228 Available Rentable SF
- Modified Gross Lease Type
- Brick/Cement Construction
- Two Loading Docks
426 N. Wolcott, Suite 200
Chicago, Illinois 60622
Office Phone: 312.877.5633
Mobile phone: 773.758.9857
Caravette Real Estate, Inc. hosts quarterly seminars at her Wicker Park location. The seminars have proven useful for both new buyers and experienced buyers. As the marketplace continues to change, Catherine Caravette’s insight educates buyers and enables them to navigate the buying process smoothly.
For more information on our next seminar, email email@example.com